Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Chiquita Banana Song


WASHINGTON - Banana company Chiquita Brands International said Wednesday it has agreed to a $25 million fine after admitting it paid terrorists for protection in a volatile farming region of Colombia.

Let's not forget that the Bush Administration is doing the same thing, not to protect anyone, but to perpetuate the violence in the Middle East.

SO LET'S ALL SING!

I’m Chiquita Banana and I’ve come to say
That I’m in a lot of trouble and I have to pay
Twenty five million dollars is the fine for me
Because I paid protection money to the A.U.C.

Gave money to the terrorists
Protect the employees
We know it was illegal
And so now we’re copping pleas

If you ever own a company and want to make a profit fairly quickly
Make sure not to fund the terrorists or it can get real sticky

No comments:

 
ShareThis