Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lipstick On A Barracuda?

Perhaps if Obama had used the phrase "lipstick on a barracuda," we'd be a bit more understanding of the freaky-dreaky right wing frothing at the mouth insinuating he was belittling Sarah Palin. In fact, the stinky, old fish reference could've been a two-for-one shot.


Jane (commenter over at Bob Cesca's place) sent me this picture to see what I could do with it. Since it's late and I'm passing out at my desk, this is the best I could do. Hope you like it, Jane.

Oh and by the way, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Obama for not apologizing to these bastards. A lesser candidate would've caved and said some bullshit line like, "That wasn't my intention and I apologize if it was misconstrued," which would have been a tacit admission of guilt.

Nope. Not Obama. He gave them the "What the..." fill-in the blank and followed up with "Distraction: this is what they do."
FUCKING AWESOME!

2 comments:

jane said...

NICE! I can't put lipstick on my own self like that! And I think Ann Curry says it best (at about the 2:55 mark, unfortunately): Yay you!! Yaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!

Broadway Carl said...

That clip was funny! YAY ME!!! YAAAAY!

 
ShareThis