Friday, June 15, 2007

Crazy Joe Lieberman: Bomb Iran

Joe Lieberman has officially lost his mind. On Face The Nation last week, Lieberman is planning to start World War III by advocating a "strike over the border into Iran."

MIKE MALLOY: "He talks about how Iran is supplying Hamas and Hezbollah. Then why not solve the Iranian/Palastinian issue, Joe? Why not do that? Why not really sit down and settle it?... You want to start WWIII - you and the Christian fundamentalists. You make me sick to my stomach.

And his attitude about the people of Iran is just astonishing! Astonishing! He says "I think we've got to be prepared to take aggressive military action against the Iranians." Not the government, not Iran, not the leadership, THE IRANIANS! Hey Joe, they're not Arabs. Does that matter to you? They're not Arabs, they're Persians. There's a Jewish population in Tehran, there always has been.

How do we get stuck with this kind of slime dictating what our country's gonna do?

Lieberman is a danger to this country. He says, "By some estimates, as many as 200 Americans have been killed" by Iraqis being trained in Iran. What is he talking about?! Where does that come from? That's like Saddam Hussein has a nuclear weapons program, we have to go kill him, quick!

... I don't know... blessed are the peacemakers... that's really funny. Doesn't that become funny? And the thing about Lieberman, he's one of the biggest opponents in the Senate of violent video games and violent television! Oh, okay, no fake violence on TV, no Sopranos, but let's go bomb those filthy Iranians! Kill 'em all! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on Mike!He goes on tv ranting about violent video games and at the same time encourage these same kids to join the military to kill for real to defend Israel...I mean the U S. Welcome to Bazaro world! thats his knew name bazaro Joe

LV iPhone 6 plus case said...

It works all well except that the setup of Touch ID was a little bit harder than I expected. I did not noticed that my touch ID got problem until one day I try to unlock screen using my finger print. I succeeded 1 or 2 out of 10 times.

 
ShareThis