Hate to the nth degree. I knew there are people like this out there, but this is staggering. This article is a must read for all of us.
EXCERPT: The Iraq war has been an amazing success, global warming is just a myth – and as for Guantanamo Bay, it's practically a holiday camp... The annual cruise organised by the 'National Review', mouthpiece of right-wing America, is a parallel universe populated by straight-talking, gun-toting, God-fearing Republicans.
I am standing waist-deep in the Pacific Ocean, both chilling and burning, indulging in the polite chit-chat beloved by vacationing Americans. A sweet elderly lady from Los Angeles is sitting on the rocks nearby, telling me dreamily about her son. "Is he your only child?" I ask. "Yes," she says. "Do you have a child back in England?" she asks. No, I say. Her face darkens. "You'd better start," she says. "The Muslims are breeding. Soon, they'll have the whole of Europe."
It only gets better.
Pride Goeth Before The Fall Of Civilizations
23 minutes ago




ShareThis
2 comments:
Should've been Bush's speech writer.Next hes goin to write their is an Easter Bunny, their is a Santa Clause and Bush will be proven to be the greatest pres. in the history of the u s
Welcome to our troubleshooting series dedicated to the iPhone 6 Plus. In this latest installment we will tackle issues related to the Touch ID of the device not working. Although this is not a widespread and common issue there are however instances where owners of this phone are experiencing this.
Post a Comment