Monday, November 19, 2007

Daily Show - John Bolton Interview

I completely missed this John Bolton interview on The Daily Show back in March, 2007. Since the writer's strike, reruns allowed me to catch it.

Bolton and Stewart trade verbal jabs and run in circles regarding what goes on behind closed doors in the White House, until Stewart smacks him down with this one:

BOLTON: "I think you should be held accountable for your performance... (LAUGHTER FROM STEWART AND THE AUDIENCE)... let me just finish. You should be held accountable for your actions, but the ability to have candid exchanges of views in private is very important."

STEWART: "I'll tell you what: If you give us the first part of that, I'll give you the latter, because we haven't had that for a long time."


No comments:

 
ShareThis