Monday, January 7, 2008

Duncan Hunter Conference: I'm Not Quitting

Republican Presidential primary nominee Duncan Hunter calls a press conference carried live by CNN to announce... he's not quitting the campaign!

Hunter: "...some knucklehead, arrogant executive in the corporate media world of ABC and Fox News... decided that my campaign was over and the lights were gonna be shut out on my campaign. So against that backdrop, ABC and Fox have been asking us when I'm going to quit. So here's my answer: I'm not going to quit."



There were some very surpised looks over at CNN. Good for Hunter. He'll run til he's done, not when the media says he's done. There's an inherent problem with the equal time laws for candidates when the networks decide who can and cannot participate in these debates.

No comments:

 
ShareThis