Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bush's Comedy Routine

Please! Stop! I'm ... laughing too hard...can't... breath... HAHAHAHA!!!!!

President Bush predicted Monday that voters will replace him with a Republican president who will "keep up the fight" in Iraq. "I'm confident we'll hold the White House in 2008," Bush told donors at the Republican Governors Association annual dinner, which raised a record $10.6 million for GOP gubernatorial candidates.

"And I don't want the next Republican president to be lonely," Bush said. "And that is why we got to take the House, retake the Senate, and make sure our states are governed by Republican governors."

...."When I say I'm confident, I am so because I understand the mentality of the American people," Bush said. "And I understand the mentality of our candidates. And there's no question in my mind, with your help, 2008 is going to be a great year."


It certainly will be a great year... but for different reasons than Curious George thinks.

No comments:

 
ShareThis