Saturday, April 12, 2008

McCain Girls: Here Comes McCain Again

It looks like The McCain Girls came out with another viral video using "Here Comes The Rain Again" by the Eurythmics called "Here Comes McCain Again." Unfortunately, YouTube has pulled it because of copyright infringment.







Damn! Just when I wanted something that would truly make me laugh.

Can you imagine? "So baby, talk to me... like John McCain." Uh, okay... "At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt."

I also think it's funny that the viral McCain videos are songs that were released in the early 80's when John McCain was complaining about kids and their new-fangled music.

2 comments:

thefrothyblog said...

Here Comes McCain Again was the worst but good for a laugh I s'pose. However, not only did it use the song, it used footage from the original video. Clear copyright infringement, blatant. Annie Lennox and Dave Stewart fall on the liberal end of the spectrum so I'm glad the copyright string was pulled; the original vid is on youtube under the record label, so I'm sure they were not pleased. But there's still one up of a McCain Girl cursing at the viewers for leaving mean comments on the music videos, and that one's a beaut. Peace

Anonymous said...

I heard the real reason it was pulled was due to health reasons.Youtube was receiving complaints from viewers that their ears started bleeding!

 
ShareThis