Friday, January 7, 2011

My Favorite Podcast

Book-wise, I haven't been reading much lately. And the reason for that is I've been using my work commute to listen to Marc Maron's podcast, WTF. I've been a fan of Maron's for a long time and have followed his career on and off, from his Comedy Central specials to his appearances on Late Night with Conan O'Brien, his stint as a morning host of Morning Sedition on Air America when they first launched, and most recently saw him live in a workshop of his one man show, Scorching The Earth.

I've always appreciated his raw, emotional style and his williness to let his audience into his life. We can laugh at his mistakes and life lessons while taking something away from them, whether associating with it in a way to hits close to home, or as a guidebook on what not to do in relationships.

He and his very popular podcast were just featured in the New York Times. Give it a quick read it you like and swing over to his free podcasts for a listen. My guess is you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

 
ShareThis