Saturday, December 1, 2012

Light Blogging - A New Direction? Who Knows?...

For anyone still swinging by my blog and wondering why it's atrophied so quickly, I apologize. It's been a very busy fall work-wise and finding the time and energy to post has become a lot harder these last couple of months.

My intention is to keep carrying on, but judging by the way things are going, it may not be as often as I'd like. I'll still keep posting President Obama's Weekly Address and Saturday Must Reads on a weekly basis, but my posting during the week has hit a brick wall, and for the first time since I started blogging almost exactly 6 years ago, I wasn't able to post anything during the week. I began a post that I'll hopefully finish today or tomorrow, but it kind of makes me a little sad that I wasn't able to publish it before week's end.

I feel like I've made some good friends through this blog, whether I've met you personally or chatted on the phone, or just connected via email or snail mail. Some of my little cyber-family actually got together and sent gifts for my daughter when she was born two and a half years ago. Every time I think of that I still feel truly touched and awed. So in a way, not posting this week feels like I let some people down, including myself. I'm sorry.

In an effort to revamp and maybe recharge my batteries a little, I may rethink the format of my blog. Perhaps one or two posts a week with a little more meat on the bone. I was trying to get some guests whose opinions I respect to write and lighten the load in the process. It worked for a bit, but life is hard, time is short and that's fallen by the wayside a bit.

Okay, so what's next? I don't know - I'm still thinking about it even as I write this - but whatever it is, I'll know it when it feels right. Still, this being the holiday season and - for those that don't know - with a second child on the way, time will probably get scarcer and scarcer. So look for me in the coming year. A fresh new start may be what is needed to get the ball rolling again. After all, I have to rant somewhere.

Thank you for coming along on my blogging journey these past six years. It's been a wild ride at times. Things will be slow here for a bit but you can still feel my wrath on Twitter @BwayCarl and on the occasional post over at AngryBlackLadyChronicles.com. Anything that's posted there will always be cross-posted here.

Onwards and upwards.

1 comment:

Benny said...

It's call had been much less intricately hublot replica sale compared to which associated with Ref. 6511, but rather concentrated much more strongly upon additional aspects, in the band in order to bezel. Whilst talking about the actual band, we ought to fake rolex sale this had been the actual design which very first launched the actual now-famous rolex replica style. Many of these components the situation, band, as well as completing assisted this particular research, created from rolex replica uk after which once again nicely to the 1990s, overcome the marketplace with regard to wrist watches along with times. It was the actual substance from the cartier replica sale as well as potentially probably the most identifiable design actually created. Right now, on to the brand new things. The present manufacturing Rolex Day-Date is available in 2 versions. The very first includes a 36-mm situation and it is driven through replica watches sale that it is possible to locate in a variety of referrals, throughout $20, 000.

 
ShareThis