Thursday, November 15, 2007

A New Look and A New Name... Same Rant

I can't believe it's been a year since I started this blog. I thought I'd give it a little update, sort of like returning a leased car for a newer model. Let me know what you think.

Also "Broadway Carl's Blog-O-Mania" was always intended as a temporary name when I initially set up the page because I couldn't think of anything at the time. Now that I see I'm actually sticking to this blogging, or as I like to call it, "affordable therapy", I'm looking for a new name, perhaps even a logo! And I still can't think of anything... something that might get a stray hit or two from surfers would be nice.

If you're new to this site, take a look around to get a feel for what I obsess on. Maybe you can help me think of a name. If you frequent this page, chances are you probably know me personally, so that can help you in the decision.

I'd offer a prize for the best new name, but I don't make promises I can't keep. And I don't have anything to give but my unending gratitude.

No comments:

 
ShareThis