Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back From Toronto - Address Predictions

Okay, I've been almost completely devoid of the political scene for the last three and a half days (except for a couple of hours of CNN on Saturday watching Obama win the primary in South Carolina) and before I watch Raisinbrain's State of the Union Address, I'll make a couple of predictions on what I might hear:

  • Economy is stable but Congress needs to push through those tax cuts ASAP and make the previous cuts permanent.
  • We are winning in Iraq because the surge worked.
  • Congress needs to cut earmarks... the Democrats I mean.

I'll have to catch up with the rest of what happened at a later date. If I can stomach the SOTU tonight, I'll have a little critique later.

PS Our trip was relaxing (ahh...). The show was fun and Monica was great.

No comments:

 
ShareThis