Saturday, January 26, 2008

Toronto Weekend

The wife and I are traveling to Toronto this weekend (I hear the weather is a balmy 24°) to visit our friend Monica and see her in Dirty Dancing, so blogging will be nonexistent until sometime on Tuesday. It'll give me some time to recharge by blogging batteries - there's been so much to write about, but not a lot of time - so it'll be nice to step away from the desk, take a deep breath and get my thoughts in order.

I'm sure I'll have "the time of my life" while I'm up north. In the meantime, I'll finish up with a countdown quote a day or two early. Don't forget to watch the State of the Union (crappy) Address on Monday. I'll TiVo it.

MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2008
T Minus 358 Days



"My views are one that speaks to freedom."

- Washington, DC, January 2004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who's freedom?

 
ShareThis