Thursday, January 24, 2008

Douchebag John Gibson Defends Mockery of Ledger Death

What a classless asshole that John Gibson is. Not only did he make fun of Ledger's death and claimed he had a serious drug problem even before an autopsy was conducted, but then after the public outrage over his comments (thanks Dan Abrams, Keith Olbermann and GLAAD)... he defends them!

GIBSON: "Yeah, I mean, I feel bad about his death, but that’s…That’s no point in passing up a good joke."

I will be counting the days until that pasty-faced bastard kicks the bucket and have a good chuckle as I piss on his grave. Yeah, yeah, I know that's pretty classless in and of itself, but truthfully tell me he doesn't deserve it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Before you piss on his grave make sure you down a six pack.his tomb will read"stupid bastard actually thought he was funny".

 
ShareThis