Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year


Well, 2008 is here. Only 359 shopping days until the next winter solstice and 385 days left until Raisinbrain peacefully leaves office. My father-in-law (thank Jeebus he's a Democrat) gave me a George Bush Out of Office Countdown Desk Calendar featuring a daily quote from Mensa Man as we watch with baited breath Curious George take the dead man walking trek out of the Oval Office.

That's right. George Dubya Bush has said at least 312 stupid things that have been used and quoted daily in this calendar (one quote for weekends). I'm sure that he's said 300+ stupid things yearly, but I guess this is a greatest hits compilation. So I thought as a daily post, I'd start each day by sharing the quotes. Enjoy... or be repulsed. Your choice depending on the day.

385 Days Left: " You can fool some of the people all of the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on." - 2001 Gridiron Dinner

Wishing a happy and healthy new year to all.

No comments:

 
ShareThis