Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Sunday

Well, in a few hours the two weeks of hype will finally be over and we'll have a game and a winner. I'm not a Giants fan. I'm a Jets fan (a sorry one at that), but my hatred for the New England Patriots over the last few years has superceded my disgust for the Miami Dolphins so I'll be rooting for the underdog Giants tonight.


Why do I hate the Patriots, you may ask?

1 - Bill Belichick. Let's not forget that this bastard was handed the New York Jets head coaching job. Yes, my sorry, sad sack, maligned, beloved Jets. One day later, he resigned. That put the Jets franchise into a tailspin that they haven't recovered from, lo these eight loooong years later.

2 - The three time Super Bowl Champs were caught cheating. If this has been the case over the last few seasons, it taints the whole dynasty for me.

3 - Patriots fans piss me off.

There are a myriad of other issues I have with the Pats, but I'll just leave it there and hope for the greatest upset in the history of football. GO GIANTS!

No comments:

 
ShareThis