Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bill Clinton Can "Kiss My Ass"

Time's up, Bill. You've had your run and it's time to step aside and fade into that good night. If this "kiss my ass" comment is true, then that's how I feel about Bill Clinton. For all he has done for, and in some cases to the detriment of, the Democratic Party, it's better off that he stay as far away from the Obama campaign as possible.

A senior Democrat who worked for Mr Clinton has revealed that he recently told friends Mr Obama could "kiss my ass" in return for his support.

A second source said that the former president has kept his distance because he still does not believe Mr Obama can win the election.

..."He's saying he's not going to reach out, that Obama has to come to him. One person told me that Bill said Obama would have to quote kiss my ass close quote, if he wants his support.

"You can't talk like that about Obama - he's the nominee of your party, not some house boy you can order around.


Now of course Bubba is upset over perceived racial comments made while on the campaign stump for Hillary. But the "house boy" line by the unnamed aide really gives one pause, doesn't it?

No comments:

 
ShareThis