Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Presidential Ambition

John McCain, August 18, 2008: "Behind all of these claims and positions by Senator Obama lies the ambition to be president. What's less apparent is the judgment to be commander in chief."

John McCain, from his 2002 memoir "Worth The Fighting For": "I didn't decide to run for president to start a national crusade for the political reforms I believed in or to run a campaign as if it were some grand act of patriotism. In truth, I wanted to be president because it had become my ambition to be president. . . . In truth, I'd had the ambition for a long time."

**Helpful hint for John McCain: When accusing someone of a perceived negative, make sure that you aren't guilty of admitting to the same perceived negative in writing, you pathetic jackass!

No comments:

 
ShareThis