Friday, October 31, 2008

Bill Kristol: Biggest. Douchebag. Ever.

I as soooooooooo glad I recorded The Daily Show last night. When I heard the name "Bill Kristol" come out of Jon Stewart's mouth, I almost got sick to my stomach. This is one of the most vile conservatives ever and at the same time such an easy punching bag because you can count on him to be wrong 99% of the time. I'm still looking for that one percent but I'm giving Kristol the benefit of the doubt.

But still, I just can't take anymore bullshit these last four days (FOUR DAYS!) before the election - I don't even listen to the live coverage from the Republican campaign trail anymore - and I certainly didn't feel like listening to the likes of Kristol after a long day, but Stewart is like a fine surgeon with his comedy scalpel and it was a lesson in how to deal with wingnuts.

Jon Stewart is my hero.



Stewart: Sarah Palin is from Alaska. They give a stipend from corporations to their citizens. That is Marxism, is it not? Isn't that redistribution of wealth?

Kristol: No, that's conservative economics. Helping those hard working citizens.

Audience moans and laughs in disgust.

[...]

Kristol: I'd would prefer to go with McCain's record in the Senate than Obama's record in the campaign.

Stewart: But [McCain] has repudiated almost that entire record during the campaign.

Kristol: Oh, nonsense. Nonsense. You're reading the New York Times too much, Jon.

Stewart: BILL, YOU WORK FOR THE NEW YORK TIMES!


[...]

Stewart: But you can't look at past performance as a predictor, otherwise you wouldn't be obviously still a pundit.


Bill Kristol: Biggest. Douchebag. Ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carl...I have avoided this clip because I am in the midst of a self-imposed republican "news" black out. Thi is an attempt to hold on to the last few shreds of sanity I still have! But based on your words, I decided to take a chance and watch..and Im glad I did. Jon Stewart pwned that jerk! 4 days and counting....

cminri

 
ShareThis