Monday, July 27, 2009

Jon Stewart Eviscerates Bill Kristol

I have always thought that even though Bill Kristol has been wrong about basically everything he's ever predicted, it's because he can't help but be disingenuous in an effort to promote the conservative agenda. But after his most recent interview on The Daily Show, I just think he's a fucking moron.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Bill Kristol Extended Interview
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJoke of the Day


I wonder if Stewart thought, "Hmm... it's a slow day today. Who shall I feed on? I know! Bring me the head of Bill Kristol!"

2 comments:

birdie said...

This is why Stewart is The Most Trusted Man in News.

That was brilliant.

Fraulein said...

Yeah, I'm going with your assessment of Kristol as just being a moron. He proves it over and over.

 
ShareThis