Monday, January 11, 2010

Say It Loud! I'm Black and I'm Proud!

A lovely little quote from America's second stupidest Governor* ever.

"I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived," Blagojevich said. "I saw it all growing up."
Blagojevich later walked back the quote and said it was a stupid thing to say and that he didn't believe it anyway. That's okay, Rod. We never believed you in the first place. Now we're even.

*I say "second stupidest Governor ever" because when a certain former Governor doesn't know that North and South Korea are different countries, you have to knock that "moran" to the top of the list.

1 comment:

NowhereMan said...

I thought he was going to say he use to do minstrel shows in blackface.

 
ShareThis