Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cry Me A River, Joe

Give me a break.

Joe the Plumber is no longer a fan of either Sarah Palin or John McCain, it seems.
Joe, also known as Sam Wurzelbacher, told an audience in Pennsylvania this week that McCain "is no public servant."
"McCain was trying to use me," Wurzelbacher said, according to public radio correspondent Scott Detrow. "I happened to be the face of middle Americans. It was a ploy.”
"I don’t owe him s—," Wurzelbacher continued. "He really screwed my life up, is how I look at it.”
In fact, Wurzelbacher's dislike for McCain is so strong that he no longer supports Sarah Palin simply because Palin will campaign for McCain's re-election.
As for Obama: "I think his ideology is un-American, but he’s one of the more honest politicians. At least he told us what he wanted to do."
You wanted your fifteen minutes, despite lying about the plumbing business, despite owing back taxes, you went on the road with the Mavericks, you tried writing a book (or at least using a ghost writer) and went on a failed book tour and played war correspondent with Pajamas Media.

And McCain ruined your life? You sleep with dogs...

1 comment:

NowhereMan said...

He fucked up his life? the S.O.B. loved it!What?did Mccain force him at gunpoint to attend his rallys?Did he really have to come to NY on an all expenses paid trip to appear in Insanity's show!?Pass me a bucket so i can puke!

 
ShareThis