Thursday, September 2, 2010

S#*! Sarah Palin Says (Vanity Fair Rebuttal Edition)

Well all I can say is, WOW! Less than 24 hours after a suggestion of making "Shit Sarah Palin Says" a recurring theme, comes the Mama Grizzly's latest statement in response to the Vanity Fair article that was less than kind:
"Those who are impotent and limp and gutless and they go on their anonymous -- sources that are anonymous -- and impotent, limp and gutless reporters take anonymous sources and cite them as being factual references," Palin continued. "It just slays me because it's so absolutely clear what the state of yellow journalism is today that they would take these anonymous sources as fact."
Erectile dysfunction jokes! Way to go, Sarah. I suppose we should ask the First Dude about being emasculated by the North Star.

I wonder what Michael Joseph Gross thinks about Sarah now, considering that in his appearance on MSNBC's Morning Joe today, he not only admitted that he had left the "worst stuff" out of his piece, but his original intention was to write an article favorable to Sarah Palin because he felt she'd gotten a bum ride.
"I couldn't believe these stories either when I first heard them, and I started this story with a prejudice in her favor... I started this with every good intention toward her," [Gross] said. "I was just shocked and appalled at every step at what I found. And I wrote this story sort of against my will. It wasn't what I wanted to write, it wasn't what I wanted to find. It was what was forced on me by the facts."
I guess a wink to the camera just isn't enough anymore.

(H/T Bob Cesca)

2 comments:

vici said...

Is there ANY example out there when Mme. Palin has risen above a jab/criticism, or responded with class? I can't think of any. Can anyone? I have also yet to see a response when she has shown 'Christian charity' in the face of perceived lies or meanness. I'd love to have to apologize because she has been Christ-like somewhere out there and I have just missed it. An example, anyone?

NowhereMan said...

She just confirmed how thin skinned the article portrayed her to be and another reason why she won't be running for POTUS-she can't take the heat!
She was a know nothing when Mccain picked her for VP.She has discovered she can make a lot of money by appealing to the other know nothings who love her.Most of the 300,000 who showed up at Beck's rally were there for her.

 
ShareThis