Thursday, September 2, 2010

S#*! Sarah Palin Says


After reading a few @SarahPalinUSA tweets (yes, I know it's a bit masochistic) I thought I might make "Shit Sarah Palin Says" a recurring theme.  Hell, I could run a completely different blog on her ridiculous tweets alone.  But I think I'll just save the good ones to ridicule for an occasional laugh.

My apologies to William Shatner.








Huh... yellow journalism. Do you suppose Sarah is talking about all the pundits in the "lamestream" media appalled that President Obama didn't give enough credit to former President Bush's surge? Or is she speaking about Fox News and their constant "Ground Zero Mosque" bashing?  It makes you wonder what's up? What's the threat?

2 comments:

jhw22 said...

I thought journalists were red -- as in commies.

But I am guessing she's talking about the VF article? Although, I wouldn't call that yellow, since the guy put his name to it and it was pretty ballsy to take on the back-stabber.

Or maybe she means the reporting about Bristol's obsession with the limelight?

Oh, who knows. She doesn't make sense. Then again, we're not sure how many of her own Tweets she writes herself. Her gal, RAMansour is as vile and stupid so it's hard to tell.

Either way, it was pretty tacky when "she" Tweeted during Ted Stevens' funeral...

Jennifer

NowhereMan said...

I agree with Jennifer that she was referring to the VF article but if its true how exactly is it "yellow journalism"?Did she pee on the article after she read it?

 
ShareThis