Monday, December 13, 2010

Catfight?

"[Palin would] have to show me a lot more than I've seen thus far, as far as an understanding of the depth and the complexity of the issues that we face. I mean I don't know her personally so I can't comment on that, I mean she was a governor, but the fact that she left office before even completing her first term, it's just not an attitude that I think is necessarily in the best interest of your constituents, rather what's in your own best interest."
~ Former New Jersey governor Christine Todd Whitman
Eagerly awaiting a Palin response via tweet or Facebook. ...Catfight?

1 comment:

jhw22 said...

The thing about her quitting will be key to defeating her. She can excuse herself all she wants but the American voters are going to wonder what excuse she might find to bail on us. She will never be able to change the truth that she did quit even if she tries to change the truth about why.

Jennifer

 
ShareThis