Thursday, February 16, 2012

First they came for...

POSTED BY JHW22

First they came for gay marriages by I am not gay so I did not stand up.

Then they came for abortions but I was not pregnant so I didn't stand up.

Next they came for voter rights but I had a driver's license so I didn't stand up.

Finally they came for birth control and I STOOD UP AND I FOUGHT!

The GOP finally picked the one fight most Americans won't back down from. So I love that we are standing up! I love the men who are standing with us! This is the NEW Year of the Woman and we will elect Democrats who have stood and who will continue to stand for our rights.

1 comment:

NowhereMan said...

Looks like they are going back to the Ozzie&Harriet era of culture wars again!Really, I mean is that the best they can do?Regurgitate bull shit that just a tiny part of their party cares about?Go back to your caves you freaks!

 
ShareThis