Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rick Santorum's Billionaire Backer

This is Foster Friess. Foster Freiss is not really a billionaire. Foster Friess is a multi-multi-multi-millionaire. Foster Friess is pouring millions into backing Rick Santorum's run for the Republican nomination for President. Foster Friess thinks all the hoopla over the contraception issue is much ado about nothing because it's "so inexpensive nowadays."

“You know, back in my days, they used Bayer aspirin for contraception. The gals put it between their knees, and it wasn’t that costly.”



That only scratched the surface. If you didn't see the whole interview (I didn't, but do I really need to subject myself to that?), read the highlights at the Politico link.

If Santorum doesn't distance himself from those comments for being crude in the least, and he won't because he need's Freiss' money, you can witness his downfall in the polls within a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

NowhereMan said...

Stop attacking Friess!I want his money to keep supporting Sanitarium!I want Sanitarium to be the nominee sooooooooooooo bad!Yes I want a bona fide psycho conservative to go against Obama.Lets put an end to this ridiculous debate and see if this is a conservative or liberal country.I don't care what stupid shit Friess says just keep writing to checks to Sanitarium baby!

 
ShareThis