Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Still Doth Protest Too Much

POSTED BY JHW22

Remember when Sarah Palin said Game Change was full of lies and distortions and also and too so she wouldn't watch it? Well, I've seen that movie a couple of times now and I'm confused. Because either it was spot-on on or she has seen it and come close to plagiarism. You see, tonight Fox News canceled her appearances and she ain't too happy about it. She took to Facebook tonight to express her disappointment.

I’m sorry Fox cancelled all my scheduled interviews tonight because I sure wanted to take the opportunity on the air to highlight Senator John McCain’s positive contributions to America, to honor him, and to reflect on what a biased media unfairly put him through four years ago tonight. Granted, our honored and esteemed war hero has gone through much more than the liberal media can ever do to him in their efforts to harm this patriot. I look forward to hearing his words to his fellow Americans tonight more than any of the other convention speeches. God bless John McCain. Thank you for everything. And happy birthday, my friend.

- Sarah Palin


 And this is from the movie, Game Change
Schmidt: I understand you've prepared a speech. Is that correct?
Palin: Yes I have. I want to salute John for everything he's done for this country.
Schmidt: That's not gonna happen. You're not giving the speech.
 ----
Palin: I can't wait to get out there and thank you. I have a speech written that is a real tribute to ya.
McCain: No, I think these guys have that covered. Right, Steve?
Schmidt: Yes, sir, we have it covered.
Palin: I just want people to know what a great man you are.
I dunno. Seems to me she pulls the same stunt over and over again. Or she got the idea from the movie about her she says wasn't true and that she didn't watch.

1 comment:

ZIRGAR said...

Wow! FOX cancelled a Sarah Palin "speech?" I hate to say it, but there may be some hope for FOX News after all.

PS--the captcha word is "whitei." How ironic. I assume it's pronounced "whitey."

 
ShareThis