Monday, April 14, 2008

Obama's Slam Continues!

Obama: Now it may be that I chose my words badly. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last. But when I hear my opponents, both of whom have spent decades in Washington, saying I'm out of touch, it's time to cut through their rhetoric and look at the reality.

After all, you've heard this kind of rhetoric before. Around election time, the candidates can't do enough for you. They'll promise you anything, give you a long list of proposals and even come around, with TV crews in tow,
to throw back a shot and a beer.

But if those same candidates are taking millions of dollars in contributions from the PACs and lobbyists, ask yourself, who are they going to be toasting once the election is over?











CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!





Read Obama's full speech here.

UPDATE: Clinton Heckled, Obama Cheered Over "Bitter" Remarks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Obama's "annie oakley"comment but he should've taken it a step further:"Hillary should've taken her imaginary gun to Bosnia and shot back at those imaginary snipers that were shooting at her".But he's too classy to go that far.

 
ShareThis