Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Americorps WIll Eat Your Brains

This is a whole new level of crazy. Just when you think she can't outdo herself...

I believe when it's all said and done, this service that -- I believe that there's a very strong chance that we will see that young people will be put into mandatory service. And the real concern is that there are provisions for what I would call re-education camps for young people, where young people have to go and get trained in a philosophy that the government puts forward and then they have to go and work in some of these politically correct forums. It's very concerning. It appears that there's a philosophical agenda behind all of this, and especially if young people are mandated to go into this. As a parent, I would have a very, very difficult time seeing my children do this. Again, a huge power-grab, at a cost of billions of dollars.

-
Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN)

1 comment:

Fraulein said...

I hereby nominate Michele Bachmann for the Batshit Crazy Right-Winger Lifetime Achievement Award.

 
ShareThis