Thursday, July 29, 2010

There Are At Least Two Million Morons...

...in these United States of America.


"Two million! Wow! That's more than some cable news shows. Thank you all and let's keep the momentum!"
Two million followers... about the same amount of votes she'd get if she were to run in 2012.

Let me remind my readers that at any point in time, day or night, if there is a comment on Sarah Palin's Facebook page that is perceived as negative, it is deleted by her Facebook Gestapo within seconds. Literally seconds. I challenge anyone to read through the comments (if you dare) and find a comment that doesn't PRAISE all things Palin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, a lot of those 2 million followers are like the people that can't stop watching a really, really bad movie, because they want to see if it can get any worse.

Anonymous said...

I've started to just delete friends and family members from my friends list JUST for being a fan of her page....YES I hate her THAT much!!! I do not want to be friends with ANYONE who thinks this woman is anything other then a complete moron and hazard to America and its liberty.

Anonymous said...

Moths are attacked to light, flies to sh*t.

 
ShareThis