Monday, September 20, 2010

Quote of the Day

"So the challenge, I think, for the Tea Party movement is to identify, specifically, what would you do?...It's not enough just to say get control of spending. I think it's important for you to say, I'm willing to cut veterans' benefits or I'm willing to cut Medicare or Social Security benefits or I'm willing to see these taxes go up. What you can't do, which is what I've been hearing a lot from the other side, is we're going to control government spending, we're going to propose $4 trillion of additional tax cuts, and that magically somehow things are going to work."
~President Obama in the CNBC Town Hall meeting.

1 comment:

NowhereMan said...

They have ideas but have no answer as to how it gets implemented and what gets cut.That would require actually studying,reading and thinking which is not the tea party's strength.

 
ShareThis