Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blame Yourself

Outsourcing doesn't matter. The greatest recession since the Great Depression doesn't matter. The Too Big To Fail Banks who played Las Vegas with our money and lost it all, than had to be bailed out with taxpayer money doesn't matter. Herman Cain, who is running for President of the United States, thinks if you lost your job, and can't get ahead, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Herman Cain: "I don’t have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don’t blame Wall Street, don’t blame the big banks, if you don’t have a job and you’re not rich, blame yourself! [...] It is not a person’s fault if they succeeded, it is a person’s fault if they failed."


A word of advice to Herman Cain: if you don't have facts to back something up, then keep your mouth shut.

1 comment:

NowhereMan said...

I don't have the facts but I believe the world is flat.
I don't have the facts but I believe Hitler actually loved Jews
I don't have the facts but I believe that Herman Cain will be the next POTUS.

 
ShareThis