Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cain's Not That Conniving, He's Just Dumb

There's a theory going around that the only reason Herman Cain got into the presidential race is for the 15 minutes of fame, thereby selling more books and booking more paid speeches. But now that he's actually in the lead in the latest GOP presidential hopeful polls, he's realizing he doesn't want the most important job in the world and he's trying to sabotage himself with his most recent bizarre commercial.



I'm not buying it. I don't think Herman Cain is that smart. I think he's delusional enough to believe he really can be an effective President with his inane 9-9-9 "I have no idea" Plan and his foreign "Ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan" policy. I think he and his campaign believe their pale smoking man/cheesy music/creepy grin commercial is a winner. The only thing Cain is sabotaging is the Republican Party. This isn't campaign self sabotage. He's just that dumb.

No comments:

 
ShareThis