Friday, March 21, 2008

Chris Wallace Defends Obama and Rips Fox and Friends

I know, right? I couldn't believe it either.

On Fox and Friends this morning, hosts Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade, and Gretchen Carlson spent multiple segments sensationalizing a comment Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) made yesterday, in which he referred to his grandmother as “a typical white person” in some of her racial reactions. Obama made the comment while discussing his recent speech on race relations in America on a Philadelphia radio show.

When the trio welcomed Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace onto the show, instead of previewing his show this weekend, Wallace announced that he was going to take his fellow Fox hosts “to task” for their “excessive” and “somewhat distorting” coverage of what Obama said:

Hey listen, I love you guys but I want to take you to task if I may, respectfully, for a moment. I have been watching the show since 6:00 this morning when I got up, and it seems to me that two hours of Obama bashing on this typical white person remark is somewhat excessive and frankly I think you’re somewhat distorting what Obama had to say.

Of course, the Fox & Friends idiots didn't get it, tried to defend themselves and Steve Douche-y sarcastically asked, "So on your Sunday show you're just going to tell people never to watch Fox & Friends again?" What a moron.

Watch the video at Think Progress.

No comments:

 
ShareThis