Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Obama - O'Reilly Factor Interview Part One

I watched the Obama/O'Reilly interview Part 1 on The You Tubes and I have to say that I'm really appalled at the amount of disrespect BillO showed. This is a United States Senator and the Democratic nominee for the presidency and O'Reilly finds it necessary to be fucking smug and arrogant.

That dirty motherfucker sits there, smirking and interrupting Obama at every turn. I defy anyone to find video of O'Reilly daring to be that disrespectful or even challenging ANY Republican. Not just Bush or Cheney, although BillO probably creamed in his pants if he has had them on (I don't know, I can't stand to watch this fuckwad) but even McCain (questions were about nothing other than softballs to bash Obama), Giuliani, Rummy, Rove ("Newsweek has become a far left publication..." says BillO), Boehner... ANYONE with an "R" after their name. Goddamnit, he pisses me off! Yet another asshole that I hope to have the opportunity to bump into on the street so I can punch him in the throat.

Obama, for his part, handled himself as well as he always does, but sometimes I'd wish he wouldn't be so accomodating to these douchebags and call BillO out for his interruptions and contempt.

The rest of O'Reilly's interview with Obama is scheduled for this week in three additional parts, because knowing O'Reilly, he's probably taking the time to try and find a way to edit the interview in order to portray Obama in the worst possible light.



* NOTE - the above post was partly written before searching for other O'Reilly interviews, which I have linked above.

1 comment:

Fraulein said...

You are a brave soul, my friend. I can't watch this sanctimonious sonofabitch. Just can't do it.

I know Obama is very concerned with seeming "statesmanlike," lest middle America start to view him as too angry, but I truly believe that if he simply told O'Falafel to get his facts straight or shut the hell up, nearly the entire country would give him a standing ovation. The ones who still love BillO were never going to vote for Obama to begin with.

 
ShareThis