Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jeb Bush Not Running

Jeb Bush has released a statement saying that he will NOT run for the Florida Senate seat to be vacated by retiring Senator Mel Martinez in 2010. Statement to follow.

UPDATE (4:31pm): Jeb Bush: "While the opportunity to serve my state and country during these turbulent and dynamic times is compelling, now is not the right time to return to elected office."

That would be code for, "George has so fucked up the Republican Party and the Bush name, to the point of Viriginia and Indiana going BLUE for fuck's sake, there would be no point for me to make an ass out of myself and become the only Bush to lose an election after my dumbass of a brother sat in the Oval Office for eight years wondering how they constructed curved walls."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother has fucked any chance of anybody named Bush to run for public office ever again.woopeds

 
ShareThis