Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dumbass.

POSTED BY JHW22

I just suffered through a terrible interview with President Obama pathetically whined and harrumphed by a Dallas "news" guy. Seriously, the guy looked personally offended and on the verge of punching or crying the entire time. But the real dumbass moment came as he told the anchor in his little summary schpeel:

"After the interview, Obama pointed out that he doesn't like an interviewer challenging his comments."
Perhaps the "interviewer" was a little too distracted to hear that Obama actually said:
"Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?"
I am taking a big guess here, that Mr. Interviewer is one of those "My first amendment rights were violated when I was criticized" kind of guys.

And no, I won't add any fame to the guy by posting his name here. No Google hits from me, dumbass who can't tell the difference between "Let me finish" and "Don't challenge me". You see, dumbass, you can interview and challenge while still letting the person you are asking questions of actually ANSWER them. Didn't you learn that in Interviewing 101, dumbass? Oh, wait, you probably went to the same interviewing college as Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity and Chris Matthews....

UPDATE: The Texas Tribune, a fairly respectable online paper, seems to take the side of the reporter. FAIL.

1 comment:

Broadway Carl said...

"Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?"

Like this joker is going to get a other chance. I saw part of the interview because it's now in the goddamn New York Times! LOL!

 
ShareThis