Saturday, June 4, 2011

Family Matters

POSTED BY JHW22

When Sarah Palin first started getting the "will you run for President" question on Fox, her answer included:

It’s a matter for me of practical, pragmatic decisions that have to be made... One is, with a large family, understanding the huge amount of scrutiny and the sacrifices that have to be made on my children’s part in order to see their mama run for president.
Well, I call bullshit on Mama Grizzly. If she REALLY gave a shit what her family thinks, she wouldn't have dragged Piper on a media-whore-tour all while telling her child it's a "family vacation". She's lying to her kids about the realities of their very own lives. She has placed cameras in their faces in ways the Clintons, Bushes and Obamas never have -- unless they had reality shows I am unaware of. Being part of the First Family is ALL ABOUT SCRUTINY. How you handle it speaks volumes about character, wisdom, maturity and family values.

A woman CAN be President. A mom CAN be President. But this is NOT the way to go about it. She is destroying these kids and doesn't even notice -- or care. How do I know? Because I am a mom and because Palin, herself, said
Because moms kinda just know when something's wrong.
Well, I think the Mama Grizzly is more than prepared to throw her kids under the bus. And the first kid to go under is Piper. Think Piper looks excited about her Grizzly Mama potentially being the most powerful person in the world in this video? Wait until the very last second and then tell me. (h/t www.palingates.com)



EDIT: I accidentally grabbed the video from the local news station that edited out the final second where Piper expresses her feelings. Thank goodness Palingates had the unedited version still so I now have the correct version.

2 comments:

vera lynn said...

I want her to go away. I want a media that will stop following a fucking reality teevee celebrity. I want John McCain to suffer before the after life, right here before my own eyes, every goddamn day for bringing this....every thing negative about us human being. Every single day. And you know how I feel about kids, even I know those kids are going to turn out much worse than her or will be a drain on our humanity. Part of me wants her to run just so the media and she herself will know how truly disfigured she is down to her very soul and it will make them look in the mirror, or even in their own children's faces, and realize what they are doing to this country for nothing anything more than money and fame.

NowhereMan said...

The funny thing about the Palin frenzy is that since she doesn't do MSM interviews,they desperately follow her around and either are unaware or care that most of the country doesn't give a shit about her. The only ones who do are her dwindling followers who still don't either care or understand she's a transparent phony air head who Mccain turned from an obscure Alaska governor to an attention, money addicted junkie whose laughing all the way to the bank'
I'm so fucking tired of hearing about her it just makes me want to puke when people really believe she's seriously thinking about running for POTUS.Wake up MSM!Like Trump,it's all an attention game for them.

 
ShareThis