Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Rachel Maddow Show

Rachel Maddow was pretty damn good in her inaugural show, but that's to be expected as she has been a very able guest host on Countdown. And I'm glad she stopped Pat "The Living Dead" Buchanan in his tracks when Pat whined about the media attacking Palin's religion (as if that happened) and then trashed Barack Obama's former church in the very next sentence. But hey, IOKIYAR. Great first show and I'm psyched to see more.

Rachel's show can be seen on MSNBC at 9pm weeknights right after Countdown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Broadway! I'm adding you to my blog roll!

Mcat from bob cesca's site

Broadway Carl said...

Thank you, Mcat. I'm glad you enjoy my content enough to add me to your list. It makes me hapy to know others are out there reading my stuff besides my wife. That brings my totalreadership to about 5 or 6! Much appreciated.

 
ShareThis