Saturday, September 13, 2008

Supporting The War On Terror

I love Sarah Silverman. I remember getting a postcard for one of her upcoming shows years ago before she was Sarah Silverman. I mean, she's always been Sarah Silverman but before she became the famous Sarah Silverman, and I thought (when I had that postcard in my hand), "Gee, she's pretty hot. Did I ever meet her? How the fuck did I get on her mailing list? Why are people randomly putting my address on someone's mailing list?! Now I'm getting these stupid ass postcards peddling some person I don't even know and she'll probably sell her list to someone else, and before you know it, I'll have assholes knocking on my door trying to sell me on fucking Amway!" ...But I digress.

I never did go to that show, but if I had, I would have witnessed one helluva comedic genius before the rest of the world knew her. Anyway, here she is with an important public service announcement on how we can help with the war on terror.



(H/T The Rude Pundit)

No comments:

 
ShareThis