Sunday, October 19, 2008

Palin on SNL



You can tell that Palin did not enjoy making jokes at her own expense. She pretty much got skewered by Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin and if you watch her face, I'm not so sure that was acting, which defeats the whole purpose of her being on the show.

I don't think her Saturday Night Live appearance did her any favors. I haven't watched the "rap" section she was involved in, but I'll update this post when I do... I'm not hearing good things about it so far.

UPDATE (1:45pm):

Oh. My. God. Once again, I have to say that Palin is not funny - what Republican is? - but the rap is actually pretty good. Thank Jebus that Palin didn't do it, not that she would have the talent to pull something off like that, there's no breakin' it down to a flute solo. I personally didn't find it offensive or racist... but that's just me.

No comments:

 
ShareThis