Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

A few weeks ago, John McCain was on one of the best morning shows in the history of television, The View (they don't call it the Boob Tube for nothin'), and was promptly reamed a new asshole by the likes of Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg.

The View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who I am certain has some kind of "Dorian Gray" portrait hidden somewhere in the depths of the studio basement, asked a pertinent question here and there prefacing it of course, with the fact the she was going to vote for McCain anyway, just like a good little Republican whore.

Now Hasselbeck is joining Miss Wasilla on the campaign trail. The GOP's answer to Thelma and Louise, Elisabeth and Sarah are going to hit Florida running.

“[McCain is] the most unifying figure in the Senate. Barack Obama is so far left,” Hasselbeck said Wednesday. Turning to her co-host, Joy Behar, an Obama supporter, she said: “Do you want some more Barack Obama Kool-Aid, or what?”
Hasselbeck also criticized the media Wednesady for its focus on the money the Republican National Committee spent on Palin’s clothing: “Are you looking into Joe Biden’s supposed botox shots in his forehead?” she said.


I have a confession to make. At one point in my life, I was addicted to Survivor. The only season I watched was the Hasselbeck (Filarski I should say... Elisabeth Filarski) season... and I thought she was a little hottie. Little did I know how amazingly stupid she was and still is. So I'm guessing that Palin and Hasselbeck might look something like this on the campaign trail.



I'm hoping to see some actual bloopers from Mooselini and the female Dorian Gray soon. Maybe they'll have a fashion face off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just dropped by to see what vicious sabotage you've been gettin' up to. Well done. "...like a good Republican whore."

I've been trying to come up something rather more mean-spirited and accurate. Until I do, I resist the urge to mention Hassss....Hasss....see? I can't even say it yet.

Kepp up the good work, BC.

CousinAvi

Broadway Carl said...

Thanks for stopping by, Avi. I appreciate the support.

 
ShareThis