Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chris Matthews and Pissant Criticism

I wrote about this yesterday because it struck me as ridiculous that the RNC apprently still thinks it's campaign season and continues to come out with almost daily inane messages trying to knock President Obama down a peg. Maybe to get him down to a 60% approval rating. I'd leave it alone but I can't help submitting this Chris Matthews video where he nails Bush, the RNC, and Michael Steele.


"Pissant criticism." BANG! "Nincompoop anti-intellectualism." POW! Chris is fun to watch when he gets his dander up.

Commenter Annette also wrote about Air Force One and that any plane the President is on is AF1. My response was that calling the gulfstream they took to New York City "Air Force One" was a deliberate attempt to confuse their non-thinking, knuckledragging followers into picturing the large jet that the President usually uses to invoke outrage of waste. I wasn't wrong.



They even used the AF1 flyover photo-op that was criticized by most and caused the resignation of the director of the White House Military Office, Louis Caldera. Keep it up, you classy Republicans.

2 comments:

Fraulein said...

I think Tweety may have multiple personalities. Sometimes he's perfectly sane!

Annette said...

Yes, but they seem to be few and far between..lol

Thank Carlos for the shout out.. I am sorry if I seemed condescending. I really didn't mean to be. So many people do not realize that and I just wanted to make sure you were aware. I was really surprised at how many were not aware.

 
ShareThis