Monday, June 1, 2009

Frank Schaeffer on Rachel Maddow

I sat around today thinking of the murder of Dr. George Tiller, about his pro-life murderer and how I felt about it. As I've said before, pro-life does not mean pro-abortion, but that nuance gets lost on many not so clear-minded thinkers (or non-thinkers as the case may be.) I didn't want to haphazardly put down some words in the heat of the moment as I tend to do on occasion. Not on this subject.

Then I caught Frank Schaeffer on The Rachel Maddow Show and I felt that he said what I feel better than I could have said it, so I'll let him have at it.



By the way, Bill O'Reilly is some piece of work, huh? What an abhorrent human being.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I don't think we can call them pro-life any more. We have to stop letting them define the terminology and and start taking control. For too long we have let the right wingers run this whole thing. Matt has a great post up that talks about this too, but instead of Pro-life, call it what it is, Anti-Choice. That's what they really are.

I am Pro-Life too, but I am also Pro-Choice, So to say they are Pro-Life when they advocate murder, the death penalty, war and torture is a complete misnomer.

 
ShareThis