Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bob Novac Dies at 78

NY Times: Robert D. Novak, the pugnacious political columnist and cable television fixture whose scoops reached across five decades and whose nickname, “the prince of darkness,” was invoked with renewed fervor in 2003 when, acting on a tip, he revealed the name of a C.I.A. officer, setting the stage for a criminal investigation, died Tuesday morning at his home in northwest Washington. He was 78.

And here I thought vampires were immortal. Maybe an Obama death panel said, "No." I know I'm gonna get shit for this post, but hey, he made his bed... You don't get the nickname "The Prince of Darkness" for nothing. I really have no sympathy.

3 comments:

Armadillo Hussein Joe said...

I feel the same way I did the day Jesse Helms died. The sky's a little brighter, the birds are chirping a little sweeter....

NowhereMan said...

I thought you first had to have a brain first before you can die of brain cancer.He was so poisonous,that not even the maggots will eat him.HAZMAT will be asked to clean his plot once hes buried.

s + e + b said...

please see alston chase, 'harvard and the unabomber' for a description of CIA Cold War experiments including how to cause cancer and heart attacks and make them appear natural (MKULTRA), pg 275.

 
ShareThis