Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lou Dobbs Said What?!

When the likes of Lou Dobbs even says the GOP is wrong on the crazy notion of repealing the 14th Amendment, you know they have a problem.

"The idea that anchor babies somehow require changing the 14th Amendment, I part ways with the Senators on that because I believe the 14th Amendment, particularly in its due process and equal protection clauses, is so important," Dobbs said. "It lays the foundation for the entire Bill of Rights being applied to the states."
Remember this quote?
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I didn't realize that excluded brown people.

No comments:

 
ShareThis