Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ari Fleischer on Hardball (How Many Lies Can You Spot?)


(In your best Rod Serling voice): Picture if you will, a man. Small. Bitter. Demented. A man so blinded by ideology he can no longer tell the difference between truth and fiction. Black is white. Up is down. Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. The US hasn't been attacked since 9/11, and we have George W. Bush to thank for it. Barack Obama should say thank you every day that he inherited a world without Saddam Hussein in it. Don't bother with your remote, you won't be able to change the channel or the message. You have now entered the Twilight Zone.


Why did I do it? I was tired. I had gone out to dinner with my wife and a couple of friends last night and stayed out longer than I intended. After a restless sleep and having an early call, all I wanted to do was take a little nap after my first show. I crashed in the office but unfortunately had MSNBC's Hardball on in the background.

And then it happened. Matthews, for reasons I'll never understand even if it was explained to me, had former Bush White House Press Secretary and current Bush apologist and legacy builder Ari Fleischer on to speak about Barack Obama. Really, Chris? What the fuck? And Matthews had his hands full trying to dodge a barrage of bullshit like a shoe ducking Dubya.

How many egregious lies can you spot coming from this scumbag's cakehole in this interminably long clip?





Poor, little Chris. He really tried, but Ari is a seasoned prick, one who can spew the crap better than anyone. He can tell little Billy that Lassie ran away while wiping the blood and guts and fur off his car fender, and do it with a smile on his weasely face.

What an A-1 Douchebag.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I am not sure I can count that high... I lost count when it got so amazingly stupid.

This is exactly why I quit watching Matthews.. he is letting these idiots get on there and just run away.. It wouldn't be so bad if he would then have someone on to counter them, but he doesn't he just lets it hang..
Just like he did Trent Lott, like he did when he had Dick face Armey, and never called him down untill Bob Herbert did, Tom DeLay.. none of these GOPer asswipes that Chris has on his show does he ever call down or stop, he just lets them rant.. then goes on like nothing.

 
ShareThis